Invest as an entity
Join us as a partner investor.
How to invest
We recommend using our services to help open your account. Sifter Capital Ltd is the distributor of the Sifter Fund. We will not charge you anything extra for this service. We will help you prepare and submit all of the documents related to your investment. This is the easiest way to invest.
You can also invest independently by following the instructions below (1–2).
Download and fill out the application form (Application Form For Entity). We recommend submitting your form to us for inspection. If you wish, we can send all of your documents on your behalf to Luxembourg for identification and opening your account.
You can also submit your original documents personally to the following address:
EUROPEAN FUND ADMINISTRATION (EFA)
Att: Register Department – AML Section
2, rue d’Alsace
P.O. Box 1725
Any persons investing through a company must also fill out a Beneficial Owner form that specifies the persons who own over 25% of the company’s shares.
In addition, in the case of an entity, the following documents must be appended to the application, and these documents must be certified and translated into English:
- Articles of association
- Extract from the Trade Register (in the case of a foundation, an extract from the Register of Foundations)
- Latest audit report
- List of board members and model signatures
- Latest financial statement
- Up-to-date shareholders’ register
- Copies of the passports of the members of the board (at least for all individuals who have signed the subscription forms)
- Copies of the passports of the persons who own over 25% of the company
- For foundations: a guarantee that none of the members of the board or any other parties own over 25% of the foundation’s assets
Once your account has been opened, you can invest in the Sifter Fund by filling out a subscription form that is then faxed to the EFA (European Fund Administration). Registrar of the fund. Fax: +352 48 6561 8002
After you have faxed your subscription order, you can transfer the sum corresponding to your subscription using the information below.
Recipient: Sifter Fund Global
Sifter Fund IBAN account: LU97 7050 K002 0900 0000
Address: 11, rue Aldringen, L-1118 Luxembourg (sometimes requested in bank transfers)
When you submit your subscription form before 5:30 pm (CET), you will be permitted to purchase shares in Sifter according to their NAV on the day of submission.
A confirmation of your subscription will be sent to you by mail to the address that you have provided.